Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Newborn Pictures!!


We got our newborn pictures this afternoon... And I couldn't be more pleased with how they turned out!! Our photographer, Megan Talbert, did a great job of capturing Elizabeth's innocence as well as some special family moments. We had the pictures taken five days after she got home from the hospital. 

 
 
 
I've already had a few people ask me about my photographer.... And I would totally recommend her!! She just relocated to St. Louis from Nashville so that her husband could go to graduate school to become a pastor. She left her thriving photography business in Nashville and is looking to rebuild it in St. Louis. She's so sweet, patient and really listened to what we wanted. She has a Facebook page with other families she's worked with: https://m.facebook.com/MeganTalbertPhotos

1 comment: